Brand: Mrs. Anderson’s Baking
- Mrs. Anderson’s Pie Crust Shield allows pies to rise, reduces spillage, and prevents pie crusts from burning or over browning
- Made from aluminum; strong and durable; fits 9.5-inch and 10-inch pie plates
- Easily bake frozen and homemade pies without burnt crusts; great for blind baking empty pie crusts, too
- Easy to use and stays in place; more convenient and economical than wadding up aluminum foil
- Fits baking dishes with fluted edges and carrying handles; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Item Shape: Round
Package Dimensions: 25x296x90
Release Date: 07-10-2018
Details: Product Description
Mrs. Anderson’s Pie Crust Shield prevents pie crusts from burning and over browning. No more burnt edges. It allows pies to rise in the center and reduces spillage from the edges. Neater and more convenient and economical than wadding up aluminum foil, it makes perfectly baked pies with golden-brown crusts easier. It fits 9.5-inch and 10-inch pies perfectly, and works equally well for baking pans and pie dishes with fluted edges and carrying handles. Whether learning how to make pie or perfecting a pie crust from scratch, it’s the ultimate pie crust protector, a baking accessories hero, saving innocent pies every day. Perfect for frozen and homemade pies, or, blind baking empty pie crusts to be filled for classics like coconut cream pie, lemon meringue pie and chocolate pie. Simply place Mrs. Anderson’s Pie Crust Shield over the pie crust and place the pie in the oven and bake. It stays in place during the baking process until the pie is done. Made from aluminum to be strong and durable. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
No pie ever baked has cooked uniformly around the edges, so bakers everywhere reach for the aluminum foil to place little shields around the edges to keep them from burning. If you’re like me, your foil falls off, or is too thick in some places and too thin in others, causing uneven browning. This pie crust shield effortlessly saves the day. Just place the shield over the pie before you slip it in the oven and leave it on the whole time–that’s it. The aluminum ring slips right over frozen or homemade pies that are from 9-1/2 to 10 inches in diameter and encourages them to rise in the middle, reducing spillage from the sides. Durable and reusable, it’s also dishwasher-safe.